Print Prev. thread Next thread

[General] Just joined!

[Copy URL]

Clearance
Jump to a specific floor
1#
Post time 2015-6-12 12:25 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Hello guys!

As the title clearly states, I just recently joined this wonderful amazing website. I had no idea it existed, it's like heaven!

A small brief introduction about me:
I'm 27 years old from Kuwait (doubt there are many here, that is if any :P ) . Currently working in the government sector as an accountant, although that wasn't what I studied in the University but woohoo that is the government sector for ya. :P

One of my future goals are to learn how to speak and read Japanese but I have a looong way to go as I keep on delaying it. I kind of have an addiction of buying figures as every time I go inside the figure shop I have to urge to buy something and now I'm stuck with lots and lots of figures that haven't been open from their boxes as my display case got filled of them >.< . That's enough of me for the time being.

I accidentally found this website while trying to download a game. The things I fell in love with, are the following:

1. The availability of many many different types of items (Games, Games CG , Etc.)
2. Picture view showing the cover of the item it self as a preview.
3. The screenshots and information links inside the post of the item.
4. The number of different providers links for download (Although not a fan of direct download, as it used to cause some issues for me and sometimes still does; such as not downloading correctly of download gets interrupted)

and the most important of them all!

6. The option to download via torrent (at least what I saw for the Games, unfortunately I haven't come across any in the Games CG section)

IF anyone can help me out by telling me the option of downloading via torrents will be available for all items in the website or just certain items?

Mikocom

GMT+8, 2018-4-29 06:34 , Processed in 0.062400 second(s), 13 queries , Wincache On.